Wednesday, January 6, 2010

welcome to my world

i should have started doing this blog thing months, well, probably about three years ago when our first little person arrived. however, better now than never. most who read this will know that i can not spell worth a darn and grammatical errors will happen so that will be excused and over looked from here on out being that this is MY blog.
i was so well organized and every thing had a way and place in my life before reese and gage. i should actually say before casey, leeroy, navin, reese and gage. that in itself could be a whole story, but this blog was to give me a place to jot down and not to forget all the fun things that i get to experience being a mommy to reese and gage. the things they say and do make my life worth while. i should not forget to add the man that makes me the wife and mommy i am to them as well in all this. anyhoo, welcome to my world. i hope to use this in place of a post it note, baby book that is not being completed as hoped now that i have another human being to care for, or a spare napkin, baby wipe or my head to write and remember the blessed life i have with casey, reese and gage.

No comments:

Post a Comment